Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Yer lookin at the newest member to Haunted Wisconsin's Review Crew

Wooo-whooo!!!  Just a little celebration.

As you may have guessed...  I'm a big fan of Halloween, Haunted Houses and just about everything else that is part of the season.  In an effort to take my fan-ness year round I have been looking for new ways to get and stay in the spirit.  I've joined a number of Haunt forums, but being a member of the Review Crew over at Haunted Wisconsin took a little bit more than registration.

I had to apply and be accepted, and I found out today that I have been accepted into the 2010 Review Crew.  Whew.

So, what's the deal?  I get to review 4 SE Wisconsin Haunts for the Haunted Wisconsin website!

Now I just cannot wait for the Haunts to open so I can start visiting and enjoying.  Click here to visit!

More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment