Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Tombstones

I have been evaluating DIY tombstones for a while now... I'll be honest, I'm not a fan of most of them since they are pretty flimsy, blow away easy and aren't 'real enough'. I have considered just creating cement tombstones, but I don't know that I want to have to deal with the weight, and they would break pretty easy unless they are solid (which is more weight).

Then I thought... How about casting in foam/resin/etc for something that is solid and not so flimsy but also doesn't weigh 40 lbs. I've looked for forms/molds and I haven't found much, if anything. I'm also considering making my own and casting those...

But, then I found these. Looking pretty promising:

http://www.mostlydead.com/Tombstone-props/c1/index.html?osCsid=522b509cc0debae84b7fca097505b7c0

Not outrageously expensive, they are even 15% till the end of the week... I might give one of these a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment